It provides step by step voice instructions and flashing shock button alerts the rescuer to push the button and continue the process of saving lives.
LIFEPAK EXPRESS Semi Automatic External Deifibrillator Code: 80427-000136
The LIFEPAK EXPRESS is designed for safe and simple use by the first person at the scene of sudden cardiac arrest. An internal computer analyses the heart rhythm and guides the user step by
step with clear, calm voice prompts. A centrally located flashing shock button will alert the rescuer if the defibrillator determines a shock is needed. Of course, you hope the LIFEPAK EXRPESS AED with never
be needed in a lifesaving situation, but when it is, you can be confident that your staff is as ready as the AED.
- Semi automatic configuration with a flashing shock button
- Clear, calm voice guides user one step at a time
- Highly visible readiness indicator
- Infant/Child Electrode capability
- Industry-leading 360 joules capability
- Lightweight, compact and durable
- Simplified maintenance
- Compatible with ambulance and hospital technology
- 5 years warranty