- Capable of filling most liquids into bags, pails & drums
- Standard fill range 2-25 litres
- Batch control via sanitary turbine flowmeter
- Compatible with clean in place (C.I.P.) systems
- Australian design & manufacture using stainless steel components
- Filling speed up to 12 x 4 litre bags per minute under optimum conditions
- A semi automatic single head high speed filler
An operator (hand) loads a bag into the bag holder and initiates a fill cycle. The mechanism features a moving head which automatically performs the decapping and recapping operations.
A sanitary stainless steel fill head seats onto the bag spout when filling. Batch control is achieved with a high speed counter being fed signals from the sanitary turbine flowmeter.