It is very simple to operate and set-up, requires little to no maintenance and unlike other semi automatic labellers, it rewinds backing paper as you work - removing potential fire and safety hazards.
It’s economically priced, industrially built, and provides unparalleled productivity without compromising quality. Built for ease of use, precision and long term reliability, the Compact-A-Wrap is an industry leader in round surface labelling.
Applications of Semi-Automatic Labeller - Compact-A-Wrap:
- Wine Bottles, front and back, full wrap or over-label pre-labeled bottles
- Aerosol cans with label/s oriented to a seam, full or partial wrap
- Plastic or glass bottles, full wrap or add spot labels to pre-labelled bottles
- Embossed bottles, one or two labels oriented relative to embossing
- One or two labels oriented to the seam of plastic bottles - perfect for applying clear labels for ‘no label look’.
- Syringes and Vials, front and back or full wrap labels
Features of Semi-Automatic Labeller - Compact-A-Wrap:
- Label Waste removal – incorporating a backing paper take up roller, all the waste is accumulated in a tidy roll for easy disposal – no fire or slip hazard in the vicinity of the operators feet like similar machines
- Easy to set up – within a couple of minutes a new job can be set up and running, increasing productivity immediately
- Simple to operate – almost no skill or training is required to obtain an excellent result
- Robust, heavy duty construction – the machine is designed for years of trouble free and maintenance free productivity. No lubrication or awkward adjustments are required
- Fully Adjustable – Tool-less adjustment accommodating a wide range of different container sizes including extra long and large containers