Semi Automatic Pallet Wrapper
The basic structure of the Model 200 Pallet Wrapper consists of a base with a turntable and an EAR-FLAP® profile mast. The base has front and rear slots to allow a forklift truck to move the machine safely and easily within the workspace.
The mast is hinged to enable easy transport. It lodges the electrical cabinet and the film carriage set.
With a well cared outlook, with no external wiring or limit switches, with clear identification labels that help for very easy machine set up and use.
Technical features of Model 200 Semi Automatic Stretch Wrappers:
- EAR-FLAP® profile
- Hinged mast
- 2400mm max. wrapping height
- Powered film carriage with variable speed, placed sidewise
- Adjustable mechanical film brake with foot trapping detector
- Automatic load height detection by photocell
- 2000 kg max. load weight
- 1200 x 1,100 mm max load dimensions
- 1650 mm diameter turntable, 10 mm thick plate
- Soft start/stop by frequency inverter with return to start position
- 4 wrapping programs: Single, Cross wrap, Cross-plus, Full
- Wrapping cycles counter
- Independently adjustable top and bottom reinforcement wraps
- PLC controlled, with bespoke display control panel
- Reinforcement wraps at any point in the cycle
- Ergonomically designed control panel
- Single phase, 220V, power supply
- Variable output, depending on load features and operator ability
- "A LA CARTE" MACHINE. PLEASE ASK FOR OPTIONS.
Some of the options available
- Powered top plate to help stabilise loads
- Integrated weight scale with display
- Stainless steel construction - with capability to operate in freezer envrionments
- Customised, larger diameter turntables
Contact Us for a free quotation or design consultation on selecting the best features to suit your application.