At Integrated Packaging we’re proud agents for the Lantech range of wrapping equipment from the United States.
We offer the full range of Lantech machinery including Semi and Automatic Stretch Wrappers, Shrink Packaging, Case Handling and Palletising Equipment.
Lantech's Q-300 continues to be the most recognised stretch wrapper in the world with over 30,000 Q-300 Semi-Automatic machines in the field. Most customers feel that 15 loads per day can justify the purchase of a stretch wrapper. However, because hand wrapping is physically demanding on employees, many plants with lower production rates also purchase Q-300's.
Delivering user friendly and high value performance with a throughput of 25-30 loads per hour the Q-300 also presents exclusive Lantech safety features designed to protect and prevent accidents and injuries.
Some of the features of the Q-300 stretch wrapping machine include automatic film cut-off productivity, belt driven roll carriage and turntable, lubricated for life sealed bearings, a full 1912.2mm diameter race providing balanced turntable support, micro-controller, access to machine program, timer controlled by pre-sets, simple membrane design, safe enclosed design, , and no maintenance turntable support.
- Production Speed 25-35 loads per hour
- Maximum Load Diagonal 72” Recommended
- Maximum Load Height 80”
- Maximum Load Weight 4000 lbs.
- Turntable, Smooth Top 65" Diameter
- Turntable Drive 3/4 HP TEFC Motor
- Turntable Speed 1-12 RPM
- Power-Roller Stretch System Film Capacity 200% Standard (100%-300% available)
- Wrap Force Variable Control
- Film Capacity 10” Roll Diameter, 20” Film Web Width
- Machine Size 119"L x 67"W x 92"H 1450 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (including skid - approximate, excludes ramp)
The Q300 is available with various customisable options such as low-profile ramp for easy loading.
For more information or a quote on the Q-300 Semi Automatic Stretch Wrapping System please call or email for a direct reply.