Real-time display of waveforms and harmonics is available with the DataView software, which is included. Programmable storage rate and storage modes, combined with simple one button operation, make this a versatile and easy-to-use data logger, perfect for a variety of applications.
- True RMS measurements.
- Low-cost, self-contained, portable.
- Differential three-phase inputs.
- Measures up to 600VAC/850VDC.
- Programmable storage mode.
- Stores up to 480,000 points (1MB).
- 64 samples per cycle.
- Includes DataView software for data storage, real-time display, analysis and report generation.
- Optically isolated USB 2.0 communication.
- 600V Cat. III, 300V Cat. IV.
- Phase unbalance monitoring.
- Surge and Sag recording.
- Line surveys.