For IMMS from 30 to 800T - THE INDUSTRIAL ROBOT PAR EXCELLENCE
S5 Line is Sepro’s 5th generation of robots. Building on its position as Manufacturer no.1 in Europe and with 30,000 installations around the world, Sepro offers a highperforming robot with accomplished design
The single-piece, frame structure and prismatic linear guide rails bring high rigidity adapted to high accelerations of the mobile parts.
Quick motors and clever software
Powerful servomotors allied with a clever anti-vibration software ensure maximum accelerations and minimum intervention times.
S5 Line reliably carries out your most complex applications (insert placing, stacking, etc.). Our high-torque, standard R1 (0-90°) and optional R2 (0-90-180°) pneumatic rotations offer you great flexibility and facilitate mold access thanks to their compact, built-in design.
The Y free function
Available as standard makes programming easier for parts ejection tracking and enables you to save on gripper costs thanks to a simpler design.
A control cabinet with an innovative, modular layout
The compact beam-mounted control cabinet comes as standard on S5-15 and S5-25, and is designed to save floor space. Sepro also offers, as an option on S5-15 and S5- 25, a floor mounted control cabinet, to facilitate easier access for maintenance. Both cabinet configurations are available as standard on S5-35 which can automate moulding machines up to 800T. You can choose between saving space on the floor with the compact beam-mounted cabinet, or facilitating easier access for maintenance with the floor mounted cabinet. On all S5 Line robots, the floor mounted cabinet is necessary to drive complex applications and configurations requiring over 3 CNC axes.
Unique elastic unit (Option)
this mechanical unit protects the gripper and mould during part gripping settings and softens the contact between the gripper and the moulded part in the case of small inaccuracies (a few mm) on the ejection movement or the mould opening. The wrist is mounted on a linear axis parallel to the injection axis. A corrector unit applies elastic pressure on this axis and if the sensor detects that too much force is applied, it automatically brings the robot to a halt.
THE S5 LINE ROBOTS COMBINED WITH THE POWERFUL VISUAL 2 CONTROL MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO DRIVE AUTOMATION SYSTEMS WITH UP TO 16 AXES
It’s so easy
- See what you’re creating in 3D with the Simple Pick-and-Place Module : create your cycle by answering the questions the system asks you and see the result immediately in 3D on the video.
- Fine-tuning movements in the mould made easy thanks to the joystick.
Visual 2 : make your daily routine easier
- You can consult the full-screen documentation at any time.
- Transfer information from one team to another using the notepad function.
- Thanks to the USB key, operators, setters, programmers and maintenance personnel have direct access to the relevant data.
- Troubleshooting assistance from Sepro’s Hotline : with the USB key, download and send the relevant information via internet for remote assistance.
Tried and tested ergonomics
- Task-based navigation means you can directly access the job to be done.
- Eco Mode : after having programmed your cycle, you just need to press one key to limit power consumption during the cycle.
- Digital vacuum switch : program and save your part grip settings for each mould (option).
EXTEND YOUR POSSIBILITIES FROM VISUAL 2 TO VISUAL 3 Simply Powerful !
Take the simplicity of Visual 2 and add the power of Visual 3 option to drive all your stacking, insert placing, fabric overmoulding, vision and more operations
- The fast PLC technology at 20 ms allows to drive intelligent peripheral systems including CNC axes.
- You start already with 23I/24O available for your downstream equipment.
- Choose the real Path Tracking option to program the flaming of the parts outline or any kind of complex extraction path of the product in the mould.
- The Digital Vacuum Switch function is standard on Visual 3, to program and save your part gripping settings for each mould.
- Use the Software Studio on PC to create and fine-tune your complex program in a familiar, Windows® environment