These indicators are ideal for applications where multiple slave display units are required.
The indicators utilise the ASCIIbus protocol for easy implementation into most systems.
The indicators come with a choice of either RS232 input or RS485 input for bus systems.
The displays may be set to flash on and off whenever the indicator does not receive valid refresh data within a specified time period.
Options include programmable analogue retransmission output, one, two, three or four alarms, BCD output and other options.
The retransmission option is rangeable from the front pushbuttons.
All Instrotech manufactured products are C-Tick and CE EMC/EMI compliant and have our 3-year factory-backed material and workmanship
Features of Serial Indicator - Models 4011 and 5011:
- ASCII data format for easy implementation
- DIN 48 x 96 enclosure
- Choice of 4 digit (Model 4011) or 5½ digit (Model 5011)
- 14.2 mm height bright red LED display, optional green
- Choice of RS232 or RS485 interface
- 99 addresses with selectable baud rate
- Touch button setpoint adjustment
- Retransmission output option with programmable zero and span
- 3-year material and workmanship warranty