- Design styling on the Series 2 models is ultramodern – most noticeably in the cabin area, which now offers 50% additional space over previous models.
- Inside what is undisputedly the largest cabin available in the market, operators enjoy significantly improved comfort, seating, working area and visibility. With air-conditioning as standard, the features offered by the new cabin ensure operators have the very best working environment.
- “The styling changes have also enabled the introduction of new levels of serviceability across the range with all daily checks now carried out at ground level – improving safety and reducing time spent by operators on these duties.”
- A further benefit of the new styling is the incorporation of a remote cooling system. Besides making it easy to clean both sides of the cleaning pack from ground level, the unit provides reduced noise levels and an improved performance in high, ambient and dusty environments.
- Other major improvements have been made with the steering circuit and steer rams that now incorporate ‘end rod damping’ thus improving smoothness and response.
- Providing outstanding performance and lower operating costs in a reliable hard working package, both Z-Bar and tool carrier front ends are available throughout the range to maximise application versatility of the Series 2 models.