Use two or three of them and have matching control panel instrumentation for count, speed, and time.
Standardize them throughout your plant, and reduce inventory by stocking just one indicator instead of several.
Many convenience features are included, such as adhesive labels preprinted with popular engineering unit identifiers, security locks for reset and programming, and accessory snap-on adaptor modules for screw-terminal wire connection or converting high-voltage input signals.
Features and Benefits of Series 7990 Counter / Tachometer / Timer:
- Large, easy to read 8-digit LCD (4-digit, tachometer mode)
- Heavy, die-cast enclosure for industrial duty application
- Simple programming procedure selects operating mode and other functions
- Tamper proof programming mode lock
- Operates without external power – long life lithium battery
- Totalizer mode has input scaling and selectable decimal point
- Tachometer mode (Model 0799008-201) has input scaling, and decimal point
- Timer modes for hours, minutes, seconds with choice of time increment
- Front panel reset, remote reset, or nonreset operation
- NEMA-4 rated front panel – sealed against water and dust