Very easy installation and wiring – only two wires to connect. Perfect for piece and item counting, cycle counting, flow totalizing, and just about any other in-plant application.
Series 7997’s heavy duty, diecast base mount enclosure will bolt directly to machine frames, or even to a factory wall.
Optional panel mount adapters can make it an attractive addition to any control panel.
Switch input models accept count signals from voltage-free switch or relay contacts.
AC/DC models require no external adaptor to count from a wide range of signal voltage – 6 to 250 volts, AC or DC.
Features and Benefits of Series 7997 General Purpose, LX Self-Powered Totalizer:
- Heavy duty diecast construction
- Reliable, long-life design
- 6 digit, large LCD high contrast display
- Always on, requires no power connection – 10 year internal battery
- Instant reset to zero by side-mounted pushbutton
- Remote reset only models available
- Popular base mount configuration can replace similar electric counters
- Optional panel mount kits provide front-button, or lock & key reset
- Count speeds to 3000 counts per minute
- Accepts high voltage count pulse without adapters (AC/DC model)
- Switch input models count error-free from simple contact closures