Easy to program inputscaling, decimal point, and "dummy-zero" features assure maximum flexibility for any application.
The A103 series also includes matching indicators for count totalization, elapsed time indication, simple speed display (RPM) as well as models with a preset output for control by count or time.
All are in a uniform 36 x 72 millimeters bezel size package, enhancing your control panel with a family of devices that look and program alike.
A supertwist LCD display with thick 12mm (.47") high digits allows for easy viewing at a glance and feature display-backlight capability by simply connecting an external 12VDC supply.
Powered by a long-life internal 3 volt battery, the A103 requires no external voltage source to operate.
The A103 indicators are further enhanced by a series of quick-attach option modules.
These can provide a power supply for sensors and display backlighting, and accept high or low voltage AC or DC input signals.
Features and Benefits of Series A103 Rate Meter & Totalizer:
- Matching totalizing and preset counters, elapsed time indicators, preset timers, and advanced feature rate indicators look great together on a panel
- High visibility LCD, 4-digit rate and 8-digit totals display with programmable decimal point and "dummy zero". Backlighting capability standard
- Dual input scale multipliers for independent engineering unit calibration of rate and total
- Available with calibrated pulse output (A103-009)
- Long life 3 Volt lithium battery eliminates the need for external power
- Option modules provide additional functionality and added convenience – fast, easy installation
- NEMA 4X/IP65 rated front panel for use in washdown environments