Its dedicated function design makes installation and operation direct and easy. The A103 series also includes matching indicators for count totalization, elapsed time indication, and rate metering, as well as models with a preset output for control by count or time.
All are in a uniform 36 x 72 millimeters bezel size package, enhancing your control panel with a family of devices that look and program alike.
A supertwist LCD display with thick 12mm (.47") high digits allows for easy viewing at a glance and feature display-backlight capability by simply connecting an external DC power supply.
Powered by a long-life internal 3 volt battery, the A103 requires no external voltage source to operate.
Signal input from a Dynapar brand magnetic pickup, also requiring no power connection, creates a complete "powerless" speed measurement system.
The A103 is further enhanced by a series of quick-attach option modules.
These can provide a power supply for sensors and display backlighting, and accept high or low voltage AC or DC input signals.
Features and Benefits of Series A103 Tachometer:
- Matching totalizing and preset counters, elapsed time indicators, preset timers, and advanced feature rate indicators look great together on a panel
- High visibility 4-digit LCD display with backlighting capability standard
- Long life 3 Volt lithium battery eliminates the need for external power
- "Magnetic" input accepts signals from inexpensive, non-powered sensors
- Option modules provide additional functionality and added convenience – fast, easy installation
- NEMA 4X/IP65 rated front panel for use in washdown environments