Chose from self powered models containing a 7 year lithium battery, or from models accepting an external 12 - 24 VDC power supply.
Externally powered units utilize a nonvolatile RAM to retain data during absence of power.
Easy field programing allows interface to PNP or NPN count signals.
All units are packaged in a compact 1/32 DIN size case with depths as short as 32mm. The front panel is rated IEC IP65 for use in washdown environments.
The C342 series also includes matching indicators for count-totalizing, and time-totalizing, as well as an alphanumeric message display. All are in a uniform 24 x 48 millimeters bezel size package.
Features and Benefits of Series C342 Tachometer:
- Available with LCD or LED display
- Requires only one input pulse per revolution
- Choose from internal battery or DC powered units
- Field programmable to accept PNP or NPN signals
- Compact 1/32 DIN bezel size and short depth
- IP65 rated front panel for use in washdown environments.