The Model 1900 series pump systems are our portable two wheel, four wheel, and hand carry systems. Each system is designed to operate at the required pressure and can have multiple outlets, pumps and gauges. This type of system can be configured to meet specific customer requirements.
MODEL 1900 SERIES
The standard Model No. 1900 portable pressure testing systems comes in three different series options including a sturdy, industrial service wheeled handcart, enclosed console with locking casters, and a tabletop industrial frame. The system will consist of the following components:
• Air operated pump with 3,000, 6,000, 10,000, 15,000 and 30,000 psi hydrostatic test circuits.
• CTI-1 or CTI-2 air operated pumps for Hydrostatic or Hydraulic applications.
• One (1) 4” top mounted gauge for requested pressure (0.5% accuracy).
• Carbon steel powder coated.
• Outlet port for hydrostatic or hydraulic systems
• Outlet pressure block and bleed valves.
• Air filter and lubricator assembly for inlet supply air to pumps.
• Hydraulic reservoir for oil supply. (for hydraulic service only).