This software provides all the tools necessary to ensure a comprehensive web based database of customer information is maintained and available to users anywhere with an internet connection.
Our fully managed service operates in the background to ensure reliable acquisition and organisation of telemetry data, with sophisticated alerting and diagnostic tools to ensure maximum up time of all sites.
- Reads and organises data from a few to several hundred customer sites.
- Uses regular phone lines or Internet Protocol to acquire data - supports multiple lines.
- Accepts incoming alarm calls from site telemetry units. (KFS2 only)
- Maintains trend histories, usage rate analysis data for all sites.
- Logging of all transactions, operator actions and requests.
- Sends out emails and/or SMS automatically to advise alarm conditions and other events.
- Allows remote configuration and diagnostics for site telemetry units.
- Includes full display set for viewing site data from the server or other networked PC.
- Supports multiple networked telemetry servers for distributed data acquisition.