Service Call Management V1.10
Product Code: AWSCM002
For Microsoft Access: Versions 2000/XP
Operating System: As required for the relevant Microsoft Access version
This is a very basic service call management database suitable for many small enterprises.
This is based on the wizard built database available in Access 2000. We have split the database into 2 files and made some changes to relationships. The fee we charge is for those services and to maintain the availability of the databases on our website. You can build this database in Access using the wizard and perform the same changes yourself if you wish.
You can use this database as is, or if you wish as a starting point to further modifications to suit your activities.
With this database you can keep track of all your work orders, entering parts and labour, generate invoices and the enter payments. You can define your own parts list, payment methods and employee list.
- Maintain lists such as employees, customers, payment methods, parts and your company details.
- Record all work orders per customer, listing hours worked and parts used.
- Print invoices for customers.
- Record payments made against invoices.
- View reports on revenue by employee, sales summary by month, open and completed work orders and work order summary.
- The database has been split into 2 files - one containing the data, another the interface. This improves multi-user installations, and facilitates easier interface updates should modifications be required.
- Best of all YOU have FULL DESIGN access to the entire database and all objects.