Field Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX helps you streamline field service processes and optimize resources to boost customer satisfaction, enhance profitability, and build a competitive advantage.
It integrates work order life-cycle management, enhances communication with field and route service staff, and puts critical information at the fingertips of employees, managers, and customers to save time, help reduce errors, and improve first-time fix ratios.
Field Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX provides deep insight into job scheduling, dispatch, resolution, remote inventories, and timekeeping across multiple locations. You can track work in real time and manage your field service processes, materials, and staff for increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
Field Services for Microsoft Dynamics AX adapts to your business processes and terminology and can be tailored to unique industry needs while providing the agility to adapt to day-to-day scheduling, workload, and resource changes, as well as long-term business growth.
Functionality of Service Management:
- Service agreements
- Service orders
- Service Level Agreements
- Service Dispatcher
- Repair Management
- Bill of Materials versioning
- Service Subscription
- Web Service Management.
Benefits of Service Management:
- Meet evolving customer demands - Streamline the process of creating and maintaining service agreements so you can manage and respond quickly to a wide range of customized and ever-changing service requirements.
- Manage financials effectively - Streamline A/P and A/R management; track exact costs for service orders; monitor and manage invoicing; and handle multiple revenue models based on resource consumption or periodic payments.
- Gain insight into operational processes - Save time and reduce errors with integrated processes that minimize data re-entry and help ensure the availability of accurate, real-time information across your business. Empower customers with access to self-service applications.
- Maximize the quality of services - Optimize resource use with automated planning for service orders; run customer feedback reports; analyse profit and loss figures; and track operational productivity to understand performance and achieve profitably.