Our professional team can install all accessories.
The INGAL EPS range of mounting hardware includes:
- Adaptors are manufactured in various forms to ensure the correct mounting of single or multiple luminaires.
- A number of standard Adaptors are available and for specialised projects Adaptors are engineered as required.
- Cross Arms are manufactured in various forms to ensure the correct mounting of multiple luminaires.
- Luminaires can be mounted below (underslung) or on top of Cross Arms.
- Headframes are typically used on larger projects that require a higher quantity of luminaires mounted at the pole top and would often include additional lower Cross Arms with cable entry points.
- Headframes also allow for evenly distributing the equipment around the top of the pole.
Lightning Protection Rods
- As the name suggests, these rods (or spikes) are mounted in order to become the upper most point of the pole so that they take the force of a lightning strike in order to prevent damage to electrical equipment.