Is your services organization doing everything possible to drive margins? Getting it right can place a strain on existing systems and even the most seasoned managers because it means ensuring continued focus on high utilization, minimizing time-consuming administrative tasks, and driving successful repeat business
NetSuite Services Resource Planning (SRP) is the industry's first and only on-demand business management software suite for the complete management of a professional services business. NetSuite SRP streamlines the complete services lifecycle from marketing to project management, service delivery, billing, revenue management and driving repeat business from existing clients.
NetSuite SRP provides the flexibility and ease of use for services organizations of every size. Growing services businesses benefit from an all-in-one solution from NetSuite, while mid-size companies and enterprises can choose enterprise-proven professional services automation (PSA) technology from OpenAir (a NetSuite company) which works seamlessly either with NetSuite or their existing back-office systems.
- Streamline operations by optimizing staffing resources, manage projects more efficiently and clearly account for project time and expenses
- Drive the profitability of your services organization by increasing resource utilization, accelerating billing and invoicing, and reducing administrative costs
- Increase the services team's productivity by enabling them to get the information they need and submit project and expense information from anywhere, with complete web and mobile support
- Enjoy instant visibility into the health of your services business with quantifiable, real-time insights into critical services business metrics
- Work with existing business processes and systems, or implement a complete, front-to-back system on a single platform.
Standard Management for Growing Services Teams
- Make the most of your services resources with NetSuite's built-in services management capabilities
- Improve internal efficiency as well as client service by managing and monitoring all project-related data in one system, and easily track each jobs in real time
- Streamline billing and time and expense management with complete self service, process integration and easy web-based access and approvals from anywhere
- Give all stakeholders complete visibility across sales, service delivery and support, enabling them to make better, smarter business decisions
- When you're ready, add the power of OpenAir advanced PSA to power your services business's next growth cycle.
- Integrate OpenAir PSA with NetSuite's financials and CRM, or combine it with your existing CRM and financial management system
- Decrease non-billable bench time and ensure effective project and engagement management with OpenAir's advanced resource management and project accounting
- Improve project completion record, ensure more satisfied clients and reduce non-billable work with powerful collaboration that ensures everyone has the current and accurate project status at all times
- Eliminate errors and streamline the most complex billing and invoicing requirements with OpenAir's powerful rules-based automation
- Unlock productivity from the services team with easy web-based access that allows time and expense management from anywhere and includes comprehensive support for mobile devices
- Provide managers and executives with clearer, more immediate visibility into key operational and financial metrics with services revenue, utilization, project and profitability reporting
- Use NetSuite OneWorld SRP to give your global services business end-to-end real-time visibility from the corporate level down to subsidiaries and geographies, all the way through to the individual project level.