Features of MOVIAXIS® multi-axis servo controller
Multi-axis servo inverter system compromising of a Master Module, Axis Module and Supply Module. Master modules are the "brain" of each axis system. Depending on the variant the entire system is addressed by a non-SEW controller or by a MOVI-PLC controller from SEW-EURODRIVE.
Axis modules either communicate directly with an external controller via integrated system buses and fieldbus option cards or are controlled centrally via a master module.
- Rated Currents: 2 Amps to 100 Amps
- High overload capacity
The supply modules provide the connected axes with power. They have high overload capacity and regulate the regenerated power according to the unit variant.
- Power: 10 to 75 kW, 100% c.d.f.
- MOVIAXIS® servo system is available with additional components to suit a variety of application requirements
- Integrated motion control from simple positioning to complex customer-specific kinematics
- Multi-motor operation eliminates need for additional inverters e.g. alignment tasks
For more information, visit our website.