The AC Induction Servomotors ( High Dynamics Performances) is the ABB solution for several application where compact dimensions and high dynamics are critical.
HDP range is characterized by higher torque density than all main competitors. For a given requested power, because of lower rated current, it is always possible to use a smaller size drive.
Applications of HDP AC Servomotors:
Plastic, Paper, Automation, Entertainment Industry, Marine, Machine tools.
Plastic extrusion, Injection molding, Winders, Lifting, Conveyors, Bench test and more...
The HDP AC Induction Servomotors are available in 2 configurations:
Forced cooling with axial fan (IP54) and radial fan (IP23)
Different sizes of HDP AC Servomotors:
- High shaft 100 with power from 2 to 21KW (axial fan) and power from 4 to 30KW (radial fan)
- High shaft 132 with power from 8 to 55KW (axial fan) and power from 15 to 100KW (radial fan)
- High shaft 160 with power from 20 to 85KW (axial fan) and power from 35 to 140KW (radial fan)
- High shaft 200 with power from 30 to 120KW (axial fan) and power from 70 to 250KW (radial fan)
Features of HDP AC Servomotors:
- Mounting B3 and B5
- From 4 to 6 poles, 400 - 460 V main voltage, up to 8000 rpm maximum speed
- Motor transducers: Resolver, Encoders: HTL, TTL, Sin/Cos 1Vpp
- Ball bearings (standard), Roller bearings (optional)
- Internal holding brake (optional)
- CE certification