- 250 litre version for one pump and 400 litre version for two pumps
- can be installed directly coupled or with coupling device
- walk-over cover
- O-ring seal between tank and cover
- simplified intake pipeline installation with seal
- airtight cable gland seals
- integral lifting handle
- fitted for emergency emptying using a tap or auxiliary pump
- patented cable gland allowing easy pump removal for any maintenance work
The BlueBOX series consists of rotary moulded polyethylene tanks of 90, 150, 250 litres, fitted to take one pump or 400 litres for two pumps.
The special shape is inspired by the Pininfarina design of the Blue Series pumps.
Their construction characteristics make BlueBOXsystems extremely versatile and easy to install.
The holding tank receives the household wastewater from the drains. The pump installed inside the tank refluxes the wastewater into the sewer. The cover and pipe joints are fitted with seals to ensure airtight connections.
BlueBOX units are designed to allow a large number of intake, delivery and ventilation pipeline connection options. They are used mainly as holding tanks for household wastewater or rainwater and as lifting systems.