- 90 and 150 litres version for one pump directly installed
- walk-over cover
- O-ring seal between tank and cover
- simplified inlet, outlet and air venting pipe connections with seal
- integral lifting handles
- fitted for emergency emptying using a tap
- patented airtight cable gland allowing easy pump removal for any maintenance work
- the side fins, in the middle of the tank, guarantee an excellent grip if the unit is installed in-floor (refer to relevant manual)
Prefabricated lifting stations are an effective, economical solution for collecting domestic wastewater and transferring it to a sewer at a higher level or where there are barriers to gravity run-off, or where the wastewater requires grinding.
The special shape is inspired by the Pininfarina design of the Blue Series pumps.
Their construction characteristics make BlueBOXsystems extremely versatile and easy to install.
The holding tank receives the household wastewater from the drains. The pump installed inside the tank refluxes the wastewater into the sewer. The cover and pipe joints are fitted with seals to ensure airtight connections.
BlueBOX units are designed to allow a large number of intake, delivery and ventilation pipeline connection options. They are used mainly as holding tanks for household wastewater or rainwater and as lifting systems.