Sewer Cameras - Elite - D
- Product Code: Elite - D
- 15 inch Flat LCD Hi Res Colour Monitor
- DVD-R Recorder
- 250 gigabyte hard drive (stores 455 hours of video)
- On screen counter with time, date and keyboard/screen writer
- Condenser microphone
- Light: variable intensity
- Camera test socket, camera input terminal
- Video I/O terminals
- Hard-cover carrying case folds to briefcase style
- Power: -240 Volts/50 Hz
- 12VDC (from cigarette lighter)
- Weight: 20kg (box unit) cable reel/coiler weight will vary depending on length of cable
- Self Levelling Colour Camera
- Micro Mini Colour Camera (self levelling not available in micro)
- 512Hz in-line Sonde Transmitter
- Optional Cable Lengths 30, 60, 90 and 120 metres
- Roller Skid for 6, 8 and 10 inch straight runs
The DVD recorder is accessible from the front of the unit making it convenient to record your inspections directly onto a DVD-R disk or the internal hard drive. You can record or "burn" video on the fly as you are performing your inspection just like video tape, but with much more capacity.
The control unit is designed with all operating functions top mounted for ease of use and monitoring. Included on the panel is a camera test terminal for easy analysis of problems that may occur. (it allows the camera to be tested without the cable reel).
An on-screen display overlay system is included providing on-screen count, time, date, and (8) pages of memory for listing problems and displaying of company information.