- Hammer drilling in brick, masonry and aerated concrete
- Driving heavy-gauge wood screws
- Drilling in wood
- Cutting recesses and through-holes with hole saws
- Drilling with high torque in sheet steel and other metals
- Driving self-drilling screws at high speed (3rd gear)
Features and Benefits
Best performance-to-size ratio
An accurate charge status display is also standard and the batteries and power tools feature extremely tough, impact-resistant glass-fiber reinforced casings.
Additional sensors in the power tool contribute to maximum battery life.