Feature packed and technology driven, the PT5000 is an advanced high technology shearbeam. Our flagship design meets the highest standards worldwide.
Manufactured in both imperial and metric capacities the PT5000 is approved in many jurisdictions around the world.
Being industry standard in size it replaces many older less accurate shearbeams, which have much lower environmental protection. 6 metric capacities from 250kg to 5t and 6 imperial capacities from 500lb to 10klb allows the professional scale manufacturer to standardise their whole platform scale offering using one single model, reducing spares holdings and increasing brand awareness.
The PT5000 is an ideal selection for the volume OEM scale manufacturer, high resolution class III L:10,000 and classIII:9500 NTEP device, and similar approvals in other areas. It is insensitive to axial loads, yet super accurate.
Constructed in alloy tool steel and electroless nickel plated for lifelong protection, offered with a selection of mounting accessories.
Specifications of PT5000 Series Shear Beam Load Cells:
- Nominal Capacity 250kg~5t, 500lb~10klb
- Signal output at capacity 3mV/V ± 0.1%
- Linearity Error < 0.017% FSO
- Non-Repeatability < 0.010% FSO
- Combined Error < 0.023% FSO
- Hysteresis < 0.020% FSO
- Creep/Zero Return(30 mins) < 0.023% / 0.017% FSO
- Zero Balance < 1.000% Capacity
- Temperature Effect On Span/10ºC < 0.010% FSO
- Temperature Effect on Zero/10ºC < 0.015% Capacity
- Compensated Temperature Range 14 ~ 104ºF /-10 ~ 40ºC
- Operating Temperature Range 0 ~ 150ºF / - 18 ~ 65ºC
- Service Load 100% of Rated Capacity
- Excitation +ve Red
- Signal +ve Green
- Safe Load 150% of Rated Capacity
- Safe Sideload 100% of Rated Capacity
- Ultimate Load 300% of Rated Capacity
- Input Resistance 415 ± 15Ω
- Output Resistance 352 ± 3Ω
- Insulation Resistance < 5000 M at 100V DC
- Excitation Voltage (Recommen) 5 ~ 15V AC/DC
- Excitation Voltage(Maximum) 18V AC/DC
- Storage Temperature Range 60 ~ 185ºF / -50 ~ 85ºC
- Cable Type 4.5mm, Screened, PUR Sheath 4 Core x 0.24mm²² (24 AWG)
- Cable Length 20 Feet / 6 Metres
- Material Alloy Tool Steel
- Finish Electroless Nickel Plated
- Excitation -ve Black
- Signal -ve White