Telford Smith offers a range of vertical, horizontal and inclined roll stacks up to 1,500mm wide for the production of Polystyrene, ABS, Polypropylene, PE and PET mono layer sheet in thicknesses from 0,20 to 6.0mm. We also offer fully integrated sheet extrusion lines comprising Extruder, screen changer, melt pump, sheet die, roll stack, winder and control system. Accessories such as hopper loaders and desiccant driers are available on request.
Our compact sheet extrusion lines are the perfect solution for companies wishing to extrude sheet and produce thermoformed articles such as yoghurt tubs and margarine containers in line. This compact design results in reduced labour and energy and requires less floor space for installation.
Co extruders may be integrated on request for companies wishing to produce multi layer sheet.
Standard roll stack features include:
- Independent A.C. roll drives – Servo drives on request
- High quality gear reducers
- Hydraulic roll clamping – pneumatic on request
- Hardened roll surfaces
- Rolls polished to mirror finish - super finish on request
- High quality self aligning spherical bearings
- Rolls jacketed for water or oil heating and cooling
- Motorised device for axial alignment
- Height and incline adjustment
- Rigid, solid plate steel frame construction
- Approved safety devices
- Automated control systems
Standard hauloff features include:
- Polyurethane covered rollers 500 to 1,500 mm wide
- Pneumatic roll clamping
- AC or DC drive
- Centre line height to suit customer requirements
Consult our engineering staff should you wish to upgrade or integrate existing extrusion equipment with Telford Smith equipment and accessories.