Hoesch is a ThyssenKrupp company and one of the world’s leading suppliers of heavy special sections of steel. Their product range extends from sheet piling sections, steel piles and composite sheet-pile walls to bars, structural shapes, shipbuilding sections and colliery arches.
Functionality, appearance and cost-effectiveness are the criteria currently applied when selecting construction materials. Steel sheet piling meets all three: the prefabricated elements allow simple and economic construction, satisfy all requirements for structural safety and protection of the environment and the finished article is appealing to the eye.
Since 1986 Hoesch steel sheet piles have been used as vertical-sealed enclosure walls for landfills and contaminated sites, meeting all requirements for leak tightness and pollutant resistance.
Sheet pile applications:
- Does away with the need for excavation and associated disposal
- Shortens construction times as the space-saving sheet piling elements are supplied ready to install
- Reduces space requirements for construction work
- Provides added safety and immediate support
- Makes contractors independent of weather conditions
- Simplifies checking procedures for material or system properties, even during use
- Guarantees adaptable, recyclable construction materials
To Know More about Sheet Pile / Larssen (U) sections Please click here