Sheetmetal Products / Zinc Coffin Liners
Sealed containers to line coffins used mainly in the preservation and protection of embalmed bodies for burial above ground in a vault or crypt or for transport overseas.
Features of "C-Mac Coffin Liners"
- Manufactured from light weight Titanium Zinc
- 100% Australian made
- Special joining technique to give strong corner joins and coffin rigidity to resist fatigue cracking from vibration in transport.
- Soft soldered joins
- Quality Assurance as per standard AS/NZS ISO 9001:2000
- Mill manufacturer's material certificate to guarantee material quality and traceability.
- Every coffin liner is individually tested for leaks.
- Coffin Liners marked for traceability and easy size identification.
- Appearance of a high standard.
- Documentation provided to record the above.
- Large range of sizes available.
- Special sizes manufactured on request.
- Same price for all coffin sizes & shapes for costing simplicity.
Features of Zinc
- Zinc protects itself and has an exceptionally long life span (40 years in an aggressive environment to 100 years in a protected environment).
- It requires nearly no maintenance. Zinc continues to develop its protective layer throughout its life and will self-repair imperfections and scratches.
- Zinc is also an essential element which is indispensable for human health and for all living organisms.
- Zinc oxide is a well-known antimicrobial agent.
- Titanium zinc is an alloy from zinc and small quantities titanium and copper. It is manufactured as sheetmetal in different thicknesses, most frequently in 0.7mm thickness.
- Density (specific weight) 7.2 g/cm3
- Melting point 418 oC
- Recrystallization limit > 300 oC
- Coefficient of lengthwise expansion: 2.2 mm/m x 100K