DOUBLE DEEP PALLET RACKING
- Constructed to store 2 pallets deep or 4 pallets deep in double entry rack
- Provides increased storage density
- Ideal when multiple pallet quantities of each product are stored
- Requires specialised fork lifts
SELECTIVE PALLET RACKING provides direct access to all pallets, low equipment and capital costs and is easily installed and adjusted. Maximise space use while retaining optimum product accessibility.
NARROW AISLE PALLET RACKING
Designed to make optimum use of floor area and roof height
- High density storage with direct access to all pallets
- Rapid throughput and handling
- Aisles are only marginally wider than fork lifts
DRIVE-IN RACKING consists of a continuous block of racking undivided by aisles. Fork trucks can drive right into the centre of the block between any two uprights on the front face to pick up pallets. Pallets are supported on the front to back edges by continuous rails cantilevered from the uprights at each pallet level.
- Continuous racking up to 10 metres high without aisles
- Low capital cost and no special handling equipment
- High density storage using limited floor space high density storage without the requirement for special handling equipment.
- Ideally suited to seasonal goods where input and output are at different times.
For more information click on Reflex Racking and Shelving
For further information visit
Reflex Materials Handling and Storage at
or use the e-mail feature below and one of our experts from the
Reflex Materials Handling and Storage team
will respond to your enquiry quickly and professionally.