Ship Communications System CEA-ISCS
ISCS is a modular, highly integrated external and internal communications system enabling communications with a wide variety of military and government organisations and civilian platforms.
The core is a set of digital communications buses that perform all switching control functions and routing of secure and non-secure voice and data information. The design enables flexibility by integrating both military and commercial equipment, while maintaining environmental and engineering integrity.
Features of Ship Communications System CEA-ISCS Include:
- a common bus structure for data communications traffic and control signals;
- an optimised multi-function antenna system;
- single operator management through a simple Communications Management Terminal (CMT);
- modular construction for easy installation and maintenance;
- secure/non-secure isolation and separation;
- user friendly internal communications through General Purpose Voice Terminals (GPVTs);
- external communications via radio frequency and satellite communication channels;
- access to public address and standard telephone systems;
- integrated emergency alarm panels.
CEA's Internal And External Shipboard Communication Systems
- are tailored to meet customer requirements;
- require minimum manning;
- allow operational flexibility and aggregation of services;
- are designed for naval or class certified ships;
- meet MilSpec and Class Compliance requirements.
CEA has the ability to...
- integrate communications and direction finding systems to improve situational awareness and platform network enablement;
- undertake design and RF modelling to ensure superior performance of services;
- provide simultaneous operations capability.
Integrated communication systems in service with the Royal Australian Navy.