This proprietary device monitors product that has been exposed to extremely high temperatures above a specified level. After a minimum of 30 minutes, the device turns from pink to red to indicate unacceptable exposure.
Indicators are available in the following response temperatures
46°C, 50°C, 53°C, 60°C, 65°C, 70°C, 89°C, 134°C
Features Designed for Maximum Performance:
ShockWatch's Temperature Indicators feature:
- A wide variety of temperature thresholds
- Visible deterrent to mishandling
- Irreversible indicator — once activated, there is a permanent record of exposure
- Easily identify potential product spoilage from exposure to extreme temperatures
- Tamper-proof designs prevent concealment of activation/response without obvious evidence of interference
- Easy install with removal of adhesive tab (for WarmMark products, arming requires removal of tab)
- A nominal size for a variety of placement options
*WarmMark and ColdMark products are trademarks of IntroTech.