This device monitors the exposure and duration of exposure of a product above two activation temperature levels.
Indicators are available in the following response temperatures:
10°C and 34°C
Features Designed for Maximum Performance:
ShockWatch's Temperature Indicators feature:
- A wide variety of temperature thresholds
- Visible deterrent to mishandling
- Irreversible indicator — once activated, there is a permanent record of exposure
- Easily identify potential product spoilage from exposure to extreme temperatures
- Tamper-proof designs prevent concealment of activation/response without obvious evidence of interference
- Easy install with removal of adhesive tab (for WarmMark products, arming requires removal of tab)
- A nominal size for a variety of placement options
*WarmMark and ColdMark products are trademarks of IntroTech.