Used in the inter-tidal zone, ShoreBarrier prevents loss of oil containment at the water's edge.May be used alone or connected to conventional oil booms to protect beaches, marshes, mudflats etc.
- Triple Chamber design for utmost stability on land and in water.
- Twin, water-filled cylindrical lower chambers provide a seal to the land on that portion of boom that is above the water's edge.
- Single, air-inflated cylindrical upper chamber provides buoyancy and freeboard on that portion of boom that is floating in the water.
- High flow check valves for rapid filling and emptying.
- High strength urethane fabrics, ASTM or Universal connectors.
- Ultra compact storage dimensions. May be stored on reels.