- Round, square or oval containers
- Clear or printed sleeve material
- Speeds up to 650 cpm
- Electrically-adjustable feed height
- Password-protected operator interface
- Minimal change parts reduces operating costs
- Compact design minimises space requirement
- All-electric operation — no vacuum required
Depending upon sleeve length, the VF 650 can deliver up to 650 products a minute. The VF is compact and requires low maintenance.
Each system is easily controlled by a full color touch screen. Each systems requires minimal change parts and can accommodate a variety of labeling materials and product destinations.
The VF utilises fast response optics for optimum sleeve positioning
The VF product line handles a variety of different labeling sizes and shapes, full body labeling, or tamper evident banding, using clear or pre-printed materials.
The VF works on glass, metal, and plastic whether they are full or empty.
With optional product handling and shrink tunnels, Accraply can complete your application process.
- Multiple heat shrink options
- Detection and ejection systems
- Multiple spool units available
- Custom product handling
- Horizontal and vertical perforation units
- Conveying systems and sleeve positioning systems
Click here to see the product brochure for VF 650 available from Barry Wehmiller Australia.