• Position sensor – very high resolution conductive plastic potentiometer; Microprocessor controlled electronics for signal processing, control and driving the piezoelectric positioning system;
• Operating elements – the device can be set (configuration and parametrization) locally via three inside keys. An inside, 8 digit, 16 segment LC display is provided, which can also show the set point or actual value;
• Positioning system – a piezoelectric positioning system serves to drive the valve actuator;
• Electrical interfaces – M20 bushings with screw terminals;
• Pneumatic interfaces – G1/4” interior thread;
• Housing – Aluminium housing with swing-up cover and captive screws;
• Attachment – to linear actuators to NAMUR recommendation (DIN 534 T6) or to part-turn actuators (VDI/VDE 3845).
• Position feedback via 2 inductive proximity switches (initiators);
• Integral attachment to Burkert continuous valves.
For further information about the SIDE Control digital positioner visit Burkert Fluid Control Systems at http://www.burkert.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Burkert Fluid Control Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
A Complete Range Of Fluid Control Products And Unique Smart System Solutions