The rugged, belt-mountable laser photometer is compact and quiet, minimizing interference and worker discomfort.
The built-in sampling pump lets you attach a wide variety of size-selective aerosol inlet conditioners for breathing zone or area measurements with a respirable cyclone or one of the three integrated impactors.
IDEPAK monitor incorporates TSI’s Smart Battery Management System.
This system utilizes a built-in “gas gauge” in the battery packs to monitor battery condition and provide precise run time information.
The SIDEPAK monitor’s easy-to-read display shows your data as both real-time aerosol mass-concentration and 8-hour time-weighted average (TWA).
The monitor’s intrinsic safety rating makes it ideal for hazardous/explosive environments.
With its convenient data logging and long battery life, the SIDEPAK is also ideal for extended sampling.
The easy-to-use TRAKPRO™ Data Analysis Software lets you create effective graphs and reports.
- Small, lightweight and quiet to maximize worker acceptance
- Rugged design with secure belt clip
- Easy-to-understand user interface with only four keys
- Lockable keypad prevents tampering while sampling
- User-adjustable sample flow rate
- Define, label and store multiple calibration constants
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Convenient, threaded tripod socket accommodates area sampling