The AirPrime SL6087 features quad-band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) EDGE connectivity and offers an easy upgrade path to next-generation network technologies. It can be used as a simple modem controlled via AT commands, or it can host a standard ANSI C/C++ application and act as a single processor for the customer solution, eliminating the need for an external processor and reducing the total size and cost of the final product.
The AirPrime SL6087 module is also delivered with the full set of Plug-Ins for Open AT® OS, enabling you to easily add TCP/IP and Internet, security, Lua scripting language and/or Companion GPS capabilities.
- Quad-band (850/900/1800/1900 MHZ) EDGE connectivity
- Extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C Class B)
- Programmable with Lua scripting and C/C++
- Natively supports Internet, Security and Companion GPS Plug-Ins
- Available with Embedded SIM
- Supports AirVantage Management Services for AirPrime