The AirPrime SL6087 features quad-band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) EDGE connectivity and offers an easy upgrade path to next-generation network technologies. It can be used as a simple modem controlled via AT commands, or it can host a standard ANSI C/C++ application and act as a single processor for the customer solution, eliminating the need for an external processor and reducing the total size and cost of the final product.
The AirPrime SL6087 module is also delivered with the full set of Plug-Ins for Open AT® OS, enabling you to easily add TCP/IP and Internet, security, Lua scripting language and/or Companion GPS capabilities.
Key Features of Sierra Wireless AirPrime SL6087 module
Extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C Class B)
Programmable with Lua scripting and C/C++
Natively supports Internet, Security and Companion GPS Plug-Ins
Available with Embedded SIM
Supports AirVantage Management Services for AirPrime
M2M Connectivity | Wireless M2M Hardware & Support Services
M2M Connectivity, established in 2002, is a specialist wireless component distributor for Australia and New Zealand. We provide wireless connectivity hardware and support services to developers to enable them to bring wireless M2M products to market quickly.
M2M Connectivity support a range of leading wireless brands covering most main wireless M2M technologies including:
• Sierra Wireless – AirPrime modules for UMTS/HSPA and CDMA RevA
• Sierra Wireless - AirLink Programmable Gateways (modems)for 3G /Next G and GSM/GPRS with optional boards for additional features e.g. Ethernet, GPS & IO
• Maestro Wireless Solutions – GSM/ GPRS modems and optional boards for add-on features such as Ethernet.
• connectBlue – Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee & Ethernet modules/modems
• Globalstar Simplex – low cost one-way satellite
• Orbcomm Satellite /Stellar & Quake - 2 – way messaging modules/modems
• Iridium Satellite / Quake - Short Burst Data modems with optional GPS and cellular technologies
M2M Connectivity has a strong understanding of the underlying business models for M2M. By maintaining a strong network operator contacts and knowledge of their M2M and mobile data groups, we are able to support developers aiming to sell into operators and/or obtain network approvals.
To our customers, the developers and system integrators, we offer high level technical support both on the wireless hardware we supply, as well as the wireless connectivity issues that almost always arise in wireless applications.
If it is wirelessly connected we can help.