Sieves | Trommel Screens
- SF Series Vibrating Separator & Filter
Vibratory separators are a traditional part of the classifying process of dry powders and filtering serous fluids.
They sift materials by particle size through a screen. With high quality woven wire mesh screens and the ultrasonic screen technology, vibratory separators are now able to separate much finer materials.
It adopts the principle of vibration to realize the sieving of plenty of raw materials 1which are highly suitable for the purposes of screening and sorting for grains, dry powders and filtering serous fluids in industries such as chemicals, food processing ,pharmaceuticals, metallurgy, pigments, ceramics and abrasives among many other applications.
Features of Sieves & Trommel Screens
- Fully stainless steel,eye-pleasing appearance and durable;
- Low energy consumption, high efficiency;
- Easy to disassemble, easy to clean inside and outside, up to the standard of GMP for food;
- Automatic operation,24-hour non-stop production; Super low noise;
- Unique screen mesh structural design is convenient ,only 3 to 5 minutes to changing screen meshing fast, Allow to use various screen meshes (stainless steel, nylon , special dragon, PP network).
- Perfectly sealed, no fluid leakage, no flying dust;
- Applicable single deck or multi-deck, multiple stage screen selecting at one time;
- Anti-blockage jumping balls not necessary and service life of the screen prolonged;
- Used to screen-sort particle between 8-500 meshes, especially the particle below 100mm
- Super strong adaptive ability overcoming difficulties such as strong adsorb ability, easy coagulation, strong static, high density, small specific gravity.