Analog output, Hi-Low alarm relay outputs or RS-485 MODBUS communication is available as optional second output.
Various parameters such as input range and computation programs can be set and modified using a PC (VJ77) or Handy Terminal (JHT200 or the like).
- Compact design for space saving - The external dimensions are 76 H×29.5 W×124.5 D (mm).
- Universal input (VJU7) - Model VJU7 temperature signal conditioner can be set as desired to accept either a thermocouple, RTD or mV signal.
- Two isolated outputs - Second isolated current or voltage (pulse) output is available as optional feature.
- Communication function (VJU7,VJH7,VJA7,VJP8,VJQ7,VJQ8,VJS7) - Optional MODBUS (RS-485) communication function can be obtained simultaneously with analog output signal from one VJ.
- Alarm outputs (VJU7,VJH7,VJA7,VJQ7,VJQ8,VJS7) - Optional Hi/Low relay alarm outputs can be output simultaneously with analog (pulse) output signal from one VJ unit.
- Field configuration - A field configuration of the microprocessor based VJ is possible from your PC (with VJ77 PC-based parameters setting tool) or using our Handy Terminal (JHT200 or the like).
- Power supply voltage is either 100 to 240 V AC or 15 to 30 V DC
- Withstand voltage - The standard withstand voltage for a unit of this size is 2000 V AC.
- Three years warranty
- Compliance with international safety standards, CE, CSA and UL.CE, UL and CSA marks are available for models VJA4, VJA7, VJH7, VJP8, VJQ7, VJQ8, VJS7 and VJU7. CE mark is available for models VJA1, VJF1, VJH1, VJHR and VJ77.
The above complied instruments are only for power supply voltage of 15 to 30 V DC.