Labels are a great way to:
- Identify the contents of pallets or cartons
- Display information
- Avoid confusion and save time by making the goods easily identifiable for your own warehouse and for the receiver
- Standardise the workplace – create a standard labelling system that uses universal colours and designs, incorporating it across the whole business
Key benefits of Signet’s Own Plain and Pallet Labels
During transportation, goods can move and come into contact with couriers and other items. High quality labels that use a permanent adhesive, such as Signet’s Own Plain and Pallet Labels, can reduce the chance of losing vital identification information.
To keep your workplace organised, the labels are also packed in handy dispenser boxes – this helps to maintain tidy workbenches and stop the rolls from unravelling.
Having the right information is key in getting your goods to their correct location. Signet’s Own Pallet Labels use clearly printed text and individual colours to highlight which state the goods need to go to.
Other features of Signet’s Own Plain and Pallet Labels include:
- Variety of colours and sizes available within the Signet’s Own Plain Labels range
- Single roll or economical bulk quantities available, depending on the volume of goods being shipped
Key benefits of Signet’s Own Custom Printed Labels and Custom Despatch Labels
Continually writing your company’s details on goods can be a time consuming task.
Signet’s Own Custom Printed Labels and Custom Despatch Labels will save you time by no longer having to write the same details over and over again, whilst also effectively presenting your brand to your customer. Vital company and contact details are easily attached your goods with this convenient labelling solution.
Pre-printed despatch labels are ideal for small run applications or when goods are forwarded on behalf of others.
Other features of Signet’s Own Custom Printed Labels and Custom Despatch Labels include:
- White and fluoro coloured labels available
- Option to display a company logo or graphics for a small artwork fee
- Individual roll and bulk quantities of rolls available, depending on the number of items being shipped
For more information, enquire online using the Online Custom Product Request Form or call Signet on 13 7446.
Labels are a simple way to improve your existing packaging processes. As well as assisting in creating a standard labelling process, Signet can provide protective packaging, bags and liners, cardboard boxes and numerous adhesive solutions.
With warehouses located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Townsville all your packaging needs can be fulfilled quickly.