Signet’s Own Poly-Woven Strapping is a lightweight, adjustable and reusable option for effectively bundling and securing goods for transport or storage. With a capacity to handle heavy items that weigh between 350 – 1000kg, whilst retaining tension over longer periods of time, Poly-Woven Strapping is ideal for a variety of pallet securement applications.
Poly-Woven Strapping is simply applied around your items and fastened in place with buckles to prevent goods from moving and becoming damaged or lost.
Some key benefits of this type of strapping include:
- The strappings ability to be conveniently re-tensioned during transit or storage, which helps minimse the risk of your items moving and getting damaged.
- Its reusable properties, which allow you to reduce waste that is commonly associated with using strapping only once.
- A safe and strong alternative to other conventional strapping solutions, such as Steel Strapping. With no sharp edges, Signet’s Own Poly-Woven Strapping reduces the likelihood of the strap cutting into cartons and damaging goods and minimises the risk of potential workplace injuries from the strap being snapped back when cut.
- Its lightweight nature that allows the strap to be transported between work stations easily.
To keep your warehouse tidy and organised, this strapping can also be used with our Poly-Woven Strap Stand Dispenser. By keeping all of the necessary tools in one place and off warehouse floors, the process of pallet strapping can be completed faster and the number of potential workplace hazards are reduced.
Other benefits of Signet's Own Poly-Woven Strapping include:
- The strapping will not rust or stretch
- Available in 16mm or 19mm widths
- 1 colour lines in black, blue or red and 2 red coloured lines
- Break loads of 350kg up to 1000kg depending on widths of strapping
- Lengths of 500, 700, 850 and 1000 metre rolls
Signet’s Own Poly-Woven Strapping will suit a variety of strapping applications, including outdoor strapping needs.
With warehouses located in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Townsville, all your packaging needs can be fulfilled quickly.
Use the Industry Search email feature below and one of the Signet Team will respond to your enquiry directly.