Signet has a number of packaging tapes within the Signet’s Own range that cover a wide variety of applications. Ensuring that a suitable, high quality packing tape is chosen, is key to achieving the right results.
Signet’s Own Hand Packaging Tape
Adhesive tape is a vital component of the packaging process. It needs to effectively seal cardboard boxes, and protect their contents.
Features of the Signet’s Own Hand Packaging Tape range include:
- A variety of adhesive types, as there is not a singular tape that can be used for every job
- A choice of tape width and colour
- Bulk buy volumes for larger packaging operations or more frequent users
- Heavy duty option available for sealing heavier cartons or items
Common uses for hand packaging tape can include:
- Sealing cardboard boxes, as part of the despatch process, in warehouses or workshops
- Erecting and sealing cartons when moving office or house
- Transporting heavier items, or items that will be in transit for longer periods of time, with Signet’s Own Heavy Duty Hand Packaging Tape
- Sealing shipping cartons that will be stored in colder temperature environments, with Signet’s Own Acrylic Hand Packaging Tape
One of the most important factors for any business is cost. The Signet’s Own brand has been created with that in mind, but without compromising on quality. Our range of packaging tapes match the quality of many well known brands such as 3M, tesa, and Vibac, and at a highly competitive price.
Signet also stock a range of machine tapes as part of the Signet’s Own brand. The range includes an acrylic machine tape, a hot melt machine tape, and a rubber solvent machine tape. Similar to the hand packing tapes, acrylic machine tape is ideal for use in low temperatures—such as cold rooms.