Safety signs are particularly important for compliancy to workplace rules and regulations, and the risk of injury and fines can increase if they are not used.
Signet has an extensive range of safety signs that are made from a variety of materials, and come in a number of different sizes. The Signet’s Own range of signs includes the following: Health & Safety Signs, Housekeeping Signs, Danger Signs, Emergency Signs, Mandatory Signs, Prohibition Signs, Storage & Transport Signs, Floor Marking Signs, Traffic Signs, Factory & Site Signs, Exit Signs, Fire Safety Signs, Warning Signs, and Cleaning Signs.
Our sign range is also complaint to Australian Standard 1319-1994: Safety Signs for the Occupational Environment.
Read below to find out further information about our extensive range.
Danger signs are utilised in warehouses and sites to highlight hazards that are likely to be life threating. The clearly written text is an easy way to advise and protect individuals that may not be alert to dangerous around the workplace. They can be used to indicate particular dangers including fire and explosion risks, electrical hazards, and dangerous areas on construction sites.
- A large variety of signs made from either a Corflute (CF), Metal (MTL), Outdoor Polypropylene (PP), or Self Sticking Vinyl (SS) material, depending on the specific sign chosen.
- Wide range of sizes that range from 250mm wide x 180mm high to 600mm wide x 450mm high, depending on the chosen sign.
- CF, MTL, and PP signs have holes in each corner.
Warning signs are a used to warn of hazardous environments that are not likely to be life threatening. Warning signs help to maintain the productivity and safety of a workplace, as the bold black text is easily read and visible.
- An extensive variety of sizes to choose from that range from 180mm wide x 250mm high to 600mm wide x 450mm high, depending on the chosen sign.
- Signs are made from either a Corflute, Metal, Outdoor Polypropylene, or Self Sticking Outdoor Vinyl material, depending on the specific sign chosen.
- Ideal solution for highlighting busy forklift areas, or wet and slippery areas.
Mandatory signs are commonly found in warehouses and construction sites. They are used to communicate to individuals what actions are to be adhered to whilst in certain areas. Commonly referred to as “Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)” signs, they are key to minimising the risk of accidents and injuries in the workplace.
- Clear, easily understood icons that convey important information at a glance, even when literacy and language barriers are present.
- Extensive range of signs within the range.
- Signs are constructed from either a Corflute, Metal, Outdoor Polypropylene, or Self Sticking Vinyl material, depending on the specific sign chosen.
- Messages cover a range of PPE equipment including eye protection, hard hats, and safety vests.
These types of safety signs are used when a particular action is not allowed to be performed. They are usually placed at the area where the behavior is prohibited, and are important to reduce the potential for accidents or injury. These types of signs are also found in warehouses or on construction sites.
- Clear text and icons that quickly and easily communicate important safety rules.
- Signs are easily understood, even when language and literacy barriers are present.
- Number of signs to choose from in either a Metal, Outdoor Polypropylene, or Self Sticking Outdoor Vinyl material, depending on the specific sign chosen.
Factory & site signs are ideal for communicating to individuals what each area of a warehouse or construction site is. They are a simple way to ensure your workers and guests can navigate your site, and get to the correct area. They are also ideal for work site traffic areas.
- Clear, bold text that is easy to read.
- Signs are available in either a Corflute, Metal, Outdoor Polypropylene, or Self Sticking Vinyl material, depending on the specific sign chosen.
These signs are ideal for any area of an office or warehouse, and are primarily used as a visual method of indicating correct work practices. They advise on how to perform tasks that may include actions such as carrying or picking up items.
- 10 signs to choose from.
- “Avoid Injury” signs are 450mm wide x 600mm high, magnetic letter and number sets are 50mm x 50mm, and safety record signs are 1200mm wide x 600mm high.
- All "Avoid Injury" signs are made from a durable polypropylene.
Signet also have all of the required equipment to mount your chosen safety signs correctly. Equipment includes post brackets, fence mounts, sign mounting tape, wizards, wedges, baseplates, and caps.