It cures under the influence of atmospheric moisture to form an elastomeric material with adhesive properties, in some cases without the need for priming of the substrate.
Uses: Expansion joints in buildings and civil structures above and below ground.
- Construction joints.
- Joints in precast concrete elements.
- External walling and cladding joints.
- Infill panel joints.
- Curtain walling.
- Sanitary installations.
- Sealing around window and door frames.
- Flexible draught proofing.
- Sealing penetrations in walls or floors for ducts, piping etc.
- Retaining walls.
- Sealing joints in water retaining structures (water reservoirs)