The silicone material will resist temperatures up to 600°F (316°C) and is specifically designed for powder coating and E-coating applications.
Choose a diameter slightly larger than the hole to mask. The plug will stretch when pulled through the hole by its tab and then relax to provide an air tight seal.
- Withstand temperatures up to 600°F (316°C) and are the industry standard for powder coating applications
- Plugs can be re-used many times
- No risk of contamination to paint line
- Custom sizes available with minimal tooling investment
- In stock for immediate shipment