If you need a Self Amalgamating Tape you can rely on, and can have peace of mind that you won't need to come back to repair or replace, the 3M Scotch 70 Self Fusing Tape is for You.
Features of the Scotch 70 Self Amalgamating Tape include:
- Excellent track resistance
- Excellent arc resistance
- Excellent ozone resistance
- High dielectric strength
- Class "H" material (180°C continuous operation)
- Workable at extremely low temperatures
- Excellent conformability
- Excellent instantaneous fusion; does not need to be held down
- Excellent weathering characteristics. • AA-59163 Class-I Type-I. 2.0 Applications
- As an overwrap for protection of terminating high-voltage cables against arcing and tracking. High-voltage cables with these insulations should be overwrapped: Butyl rubber Oil-base rubber Ethylene propylene rubber P.V.C. Low and high-density polyethylene cross-linked
- As primary insulation where Class “H” (180°C/356°F) temperatures are encountered i.e., silicone rubber cables.
- As splice overwrap on spacer cable operating at 15 kV and above
- 25mm wide x 9mtr length per roll, & has 24 rolls per ctn