After 10 years it was time for a makeover. The new model conserves the benefits of the previous version adding a few more.
SILOTOP® is a cylindrically shaped dust collector for venting of pneumatically filled silos. The stainless steel body contains vertically mounted, POLYPLEAT® filter elements. The air jet cleaning system is integrated in the hinged weather protection cover. Originally designed for cement and similar materials, SILOTOP® can be used with any dust generating material as long as it is dry and does not pack under pressure.
Dust separated from the air flow by special POLYPLEAT® filter elements drops back into the silo after an integrated automatic reverse air jet cleaning system inside the weather protection cover has removed it from the filter elements.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits of SILOTOP - Silo Venting Filters
- Compact 800mm (30 in) diameter 304 stainless steel body with bottom flange
- 24.5m2 (264 sq ft) filter surface
- Maintenance height = 1,100mm (3.6 ft)
- High filtration efficiency due to POLYPLEAT® filtering elements
- Low dust emission level due to B.I.A.-certified filter media
- Maintenance-free air jet cleaning unit integrated inside weather protection cover
- Safe weather protection cover with lockable snap hook
- No tools required for filtering element removal
- Robust design
- Perfectly accessible due to compact design
- Complete replacement of filter media by only one person within a few minutes
- Weld-on bottom ring
- Multifunctional electronic differential pressure meter
- Winter protection for solenoid valves