Standard convenience features include pluggable terminal strips and rear access to setup jumpers.
The unique Calibration Mode allows quick and easy setup of the display to indicate process or engineering units, without the use of signal generators and additional reference meters.
The SimTach panel meters are packaged in a 1/8 DIN cutout, aluminum enclosure for NEMA4/IP65 protection, offering the superior noise immunity and ruggedness required in tough industrial environments.
Features and Benefits of SimTach Process Volts / Current Digital Panel Meters:
- Calibration Mode for easy "off-line" display setup
- Large, bright 0.56" high red LED display
- Full ±3-1/2 digit range with selectable "dummy zero"
- Selectable input voltage or current range
- Sealed NEMA4/IP65 front panel
- Programmable decimal point position
- Selectable fast or slow input response filter